We hereby wish to inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data, as well as the free circulation of such data” (from now on “GDPR”) provides for the protection of physical persons with regard to the processing of personal data as a fundamental right. According to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we inform you that:
- CATEGORIES OF DATA: SIM MECCANICA S.r.l. will process your personal data such as:
- Navigation data. The computer systems and application procedures responsible to the functioning of the website www.sim-meccanica.com acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relative to the operating system and to the user’s IT environment. This information is not associated with identified users; by their nature they could allow users to be identified, for example through the IP address used to connect, but this could only happen through processings and associations with data held by third parties which do not belong to the aims and normal operations carried out by SIM MECCANICA S.r.l. Navigation data is normally used by SIM MECCANICA S.r.l. for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the sim-meccanica.com website and to check its correct functioning; the data could be consulted by the judicial authority for ascertaining responsibility in the case of hypothetical computer crimes: except for this eventuality, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than 26 months.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user. The user is free to provide personal data to SIM MECCANICA S.r.l. through the optional and voluntary sending to the e-mail addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: Personal data of which SIM MECCANICA S.r.l. is in possession are collected by the person responsible for it.
- DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is SIM MECCANICA S.r.l. located in VIA PALUDE N. 2 – 21020 TERNATE (VA) ITALY – Mail: email@example.com
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: statistics and interaction between the visitors of the site sim-meccanica.com and SIM MECCANICA S.r.l.
- RECIPIENTS OF DATA: your data will not be divulgated in any way.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: The data collected will not be transferred abroad.
- STORAGE PERIOD: The data collected will be kept for : 26 months
- SUBJECT’S RIGHTS: about these data, the subject may exercise the rights provided for by the articles from 15 to 22 EU Regulation 2016/679 by sending notice to the data controller SIM MECCANICA S.r.l., with registered office VIA PALUDE N. 2 – 21020 TERNATE (VA) ITALY – Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OPTIONALITY OF TREATMENT: Exception made for the navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to SIM MECCANICA S.r.l. through the optional and voluntary sending to the e-mail addresses email@example.com e firstname.lastname@example.org
- DATA PROCESSING METHODS: The personal data you provide will be subject to processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which the activity of the Data Controller is inspired by. The data will be processed both by computer means and on paper and any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to Article 5 par. 1 letter F of the GDPR.
SIM MECCANICA S.r.l. reserves the right to modify this document at any time.